Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ego...keeping it in check

Ego


Self Esteem or Self Importance
Conscious and Unconscious
A Sense of Self
. . . . . . . . .


When it comes to keeping life in balance
it is vital that we keep our egos in check

Variety truly is the spice of life
One size truly does not fit all




Note: The phrase "the ultimate crime" is meant as a statement against ones self. We allow our egos to pull us away from what life has to offer. Most of the time it is the fear of being judged by others. This fear usually pulls people into deep depressions, they loose the want or need to care about themselves.

Not only have I lived this fear
let it control me
but I have met countless clients over the years
who also struggle with this issue

The current movements in society towards
Body Image and No-Bullying
are signs that our society is ready for a change
I am hoping that some of what I believe
and what I have learned
will help you or someone you love


No comments:

Post a Comment