Monday, May 14, 2012

The Beginning

I have been wanting to achieve this goal for over 2 years now.  And after a lot of trial and error in my life I am finally here!  Welcome to Fitness4anybody!

I am excited to take you on a journey, one that if all my goals go according to plan will have me posting some of my amazing routines on line.

I am looking forward to some recipe exchanging, self motivation, body image support, a forum of questions and answers, ect.

I'm hoping that my past 17 years of experience and innovations will help motivate you to find new ways to achieve your goals, what ever they may be.

I am also hoping that you follow me on my journey.  I have an amazing lifetime dream I will tell you more about and I really am so excited to see if I can make it come true!

Happy Blogging my friends and keep your eyes open, Youtube vids are coming!!!

Namaste
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment